Monday 27 May 2013

How does it feel when you are taking your last breath of freedom.............

This place has become my personal diary, sometimes my only friend to whom I crib about all the things that went wrong in my life. I can speak of my notions about love, speak of hurt that you get from family, speak about pain of an imposed relationship that I cant connect to, speak of how messed up or beautiful life has been. And I guess I listen to my own voice.
I called up all my near and dear ones, as if I am on my death bed trying to make a few confessions, trying to divulge a few secrets, asking for a few apologies against my ego which stopped me each time. I am surprisingly still midst all this chaos lost in my dreams and possibilities and that's the only beautiful thing about this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment